1. Light Weight, aromatic, Unique texture & Coupled with its tempting taste.
2. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. High volume expansion during cooking.
4. Long length and quick to cook.
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life.
6. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
7. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
8. Soft and non sticky rice after cooking.
Basmati Rice (Oryza sativa)
For best results soak Patanjali basmati rice in water 30 min before cooking.
Put boiling water in an open bowl. Add rice slowly with gentle stirring.
cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. drain extra boiling water.
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.