1. Light Weight, aromatic, Unique texture & Coupled with its tempting taste
2. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Long grain, aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
4. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break or won't stick together.
5. High volume expansion during cooking
6. Long length and quick to cook.
7. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life.
Basmati Rice (Oryza sativa)
Open pan - put boiling water to an open bowl. Add rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water.
Closed pan - put water & rice in a pan, tighten the lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the pan to stand covered for 5 minutes.
Microwave - put soaked rice and add measured quantity of water in a bowl & stir. Select cooking option & timings as per available oven. Remove from oven and let it stand covered for 8-10 minutes before serving. For a 650/900 watt oven, use 250 -300 g of basmati rice at a time.
Automatic electric rice cooker - Put soaked rice in a cooker and add measured quantity of water. Switch on the cooker. After cooking, cooker will automatically switch off from cook mode to keep warm mode. Allow the rice to steam on this mode before serving.
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.