1. Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
2. Prevent damage to the liver.
3. Laxative: Tending to stimulate or facilitate the evacuation of the bowels.
4. Stomachic: Stimulates gastric activity
5. It cleanses the body by flushing out the toxins due to its diaphoretic, diuretic and laxative action. It has no side-effects.
6. It helps in water retention in the body due to liver disorder.
7. It improves digestion.
8. It is diuretic and promotes urination.
9. It is useful in detoxifying the liver.
10. It supports better functioning of the liver.