1. Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
2. If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break or won't stick together.
3. Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
3. Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
4. High volume expansion during cooking
5. Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
6. Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
7. Excessive elongation on cooking.
8. Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
Basmati rice (oryza saliva)
For best results soak patanjali sampoorn basmati rice in water 30 min before cooking.
Put boiling water to an open bowl.
Add rice slowly with gentle stirring. cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat.
Drain extra boiling water.
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.