1. Fights disease and builds immunity.
2. Effective pain killer.
3. Slows-down aging process.
4. Promotes weight loss.
5. Increases ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
6. Relieves gas, heart burn, and soothes upset stomach.
1. Prepare the daal or vegetables of your choice with usual spices in ghee/ oil as you normally do.
2. Add 1 and half tbps patanjali garam masala to 500g vegetables or 1 litre ready daal. Adjust according to quantity and stire on low flame for 3 min.
3. Keep covered for at least 5 min. Serve warm with rice/roti for incomparable flavour.
Best before-17 months from manufacturing date.