1. Mustard oil is replete with monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA). MUFA reduces blood cholesterol levels and mitigate the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. The oil exhibits antimicrobial properties that can effectively impede the growth of certain types of harmful bacteria.
3. Mustard oil contains allyl isothiocyanate, a chemical compound that alleviates bodily pain.
4. The oil possesses properties that can provide relief in cases of respiratory illness.
5. Mustard oil has been known to alleviate joint pain and arthritis.
6. Mustard oil is considered to be beneficial for hair.
As a cooking oil.
Body massage oil and skin care.
You can also use it as a preservative for pickles.
Best before-12 months from manufacturing date.