- Daily consumption of it manages a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, acidity, and gas.
- It is also beneficial in boosting appetite and keeping a check on weight gain
- It has Antioxidant and possible antimicrobial properties. It helps maintain smooth, radiant skin and promotes hair growth.
- It can be used as an herbal tonic for curing hormonal issues, as well as pancreas and spleen related disorders.
- The health benefiting properties of aloe vera juice also boosts the body's immunity.
- The juice acts a laxative and is therefore not recommended for pregnant women and those with sensitive motion.
- Green Aloe vera Leaf (Aloe vera L. Burm.f.)
- Xanthan Gum
- Sorbitol 70%
- Citric Acid
- Preservative: Sodium Benzoate (Food grade) & Potassium Sorbate (Food grade)
Take 20 to 25 ml Aloevera Juice with fibre with same amount of water.
Best before-6 months from manufacturing date.