1. Aloe vera juice contains leaf pulp which is rich in natural nutrients and fiber, this is herbal remedy for the skin also. Its taste like watery, blend, unsweetened with slight bitterness.
2. Aloe latex contains anthraquinones, compounds that actively heal and reduce pain through natural anti-inflammatory effects. Useful in constipation by stimulating Peristalsis of the intestine and exerting its diuretic, laxative and cathartic effect.
3. It has Antioxidant and possible antimicrobial properties. Aloe Vera Juice is good source of Antioxidant.
4. Useful for indigestion, Immunity, Skin Diseases & cholesterol.
5. Patanjali Aloe Vera juice contains fiber which is help to control blood sugar level.
Each 10 ml contains:
Amla (Embelica Officinalis) 3.986 ml,
Aloevera (Aloe Barbadensis) 3.986,
Wheat Grass (Triticum Sativum) 1.99 ml,
Best before 1 years from the date of manufacturing.
Consume within one month after opening the pack. Do not purchase or consume if bottle found leaked or puffed.