1. Oats are a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants.
2. Oats are incredibly Nutritious it contains many powerful antioxidants, including avenanthramides. These compounds may help reduce blood pressure and anti-inflammatory and anti-itching effects.
3. Oats contain large amounts of beta-glucan, a type of soluble fibre. Beta-glucan partially dissolves in water and forms a thick, gel-like solution in the gut.
4. Reduced LDL, total cholesterol levels, blood sugar and insulin response.
5. Patanjali Oat may help you lose weight by making you feel more full. It helps to maintain weight.