2. It rich source of nutrients like fiber, vitamins minerals and antioxidants to provides the perfect breakfast to jump-start your day.
3. It typically has less sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals
4.It contains high in fiber and whole grains, which regulate the digestive system.
5. It aids in weight control. The addition of nuts provides a great source of protein and Omega -3 fatty acids.
Muesli is a potent source of antioxidants.
- Corn flakes
- Wheat flakes
- Rice flakes
- black raisins
- Dried pineapple
- Dried papaya
- Dried apple
- liquid glucose
- Take 3 tablespoon of Patanjali Muesli fruit and nut in a bowl.
- Pour one glass of milk into the bowl.serve hot or cold.